Are you ill? Are you worried about your health? Would you like to consult a doctor quickly or do you need medical follow-up?
Contact Info-Santé: 811
A nurse from Info-Santé can advise you on your health problem or that of a loved one. If necessary, they will tell you which resource to consult.
Info-Santé is a provincial service available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
To reach Info-Santé, anywhere, anytime: call 811, option 1.
Consulting a family doctor
If you have a family doctor
We recommend that you book an appointment with your family doctor for your regular medical check-ups and health problems.
If your doctor is not available, we suggest that you ask for an appointment with another doctor at your medical clinic.
Since your medical records are kept at this clinic, you will receive a better monitoring of your state of heath.
You can book an appointment with your family doctor by:
- Calling your clinic.
- Online, on the Québec medial appointment scheduler website.
If you don’t have a family doctor
- Take a look at the Primary care access point (GAP) page.
- Book and appointment on the Québec medial appointment scheduler website.
- Book an appointment at a super-clinic (FMG access-network).
- Call Info-Santé 811. A nurse will tell you where you can get a one-off appointment.