Welcome to Jeffery Hale seniors' services
Jeffery Hale offers many services to help seniors remain autonomous and stay at home as long as possible. Our caring professionals are there to help you through this time in your life.
If you are more comfortable in English than in French, visit the Jeffery Hale Community Services section for information about our in-home and support services. If living at home is no longer an option, Saint Brigid’s Home is an excellent choice for English speakers who require long-term care.
- Community geriatrics unit (functional rehabilitation transition unit or UTRF)
- Specialized geriatric consultations
- Palliative care
- Residential and long-term care centres (CHSLDs)
- Jeffery Hale Community Services
- Jeffery Hale Community Services offers seniors and their informal caregivers a variety of CLSC-type health and social services in English. For more information, go to the Community Services' Senior and homecare services page.