Positions available in our human-centric workplace
Jeffery Hale – Saint Brigid’s (JHSB) is grouped with CIUSSS de la Capitale-Nationale. Explore all job openings in the CIUSSS territory.
Please use the Trouver un emploi (find a job) page on the CIUSSS de la Capitale-Nationale website. We are always looking for bilingual candidates for the following positions:
- Nurses, with or without experience, who are members of the OIIQ professional order
- Nursing team leaders
- Nursing assistants
The advantages of working with the JHSB team: Quality, safety, compassion
- Small institutions that favour a human-centric workplace
- A reputation for outstanding services and high-quality living environments
- With some jobs, the opportunity to learn or speak English
- Training and onboarding program tailored to your career goals
- Commitment to the future, always inspired by our founders’ values
- Recognized by Accreditation Canada
- Convenient locations: One at the corner of avenue Saint-Sacrement and chemin Sainte-Foy, and the other on chemin Saint-Louis
- Close relationship between management, users, and staff
- Initiatives to enhance quality of life at work
Visit the Trouver un emploi (find a job) page on the CIUSSS de la Capitale-Nationale website.
Once you are there, either apply for one of the jobs listed at the top of the page, or scroll down to the Candidature spontanée (spontaneous application) section. When you click on the job category that interests you, you will be asked to create an account to be able to send us your CV.