Jeffery Hale – Saint Brigid’s provides services in French and English. We also play a key role in providing information on how to obtain health and social services in English and other languages in the region’s various public health institutions.
Access to services in other languages
The health and social services network includes measures for people whose mother tongue is neither English nor French.
To take into account the language and cultural characteristics of people from ethnocultural communities and make it easier for them to access the care to which they are entitled, the CIUSSS de la Capitale-Nationale offers the following services:
Useful links and resources
- Jeffery Hale – Saint Brigid’s Service Language Policy
- Specialized Services in English Available in Other Establishments
- Comité provincial pour la prestation des services de santé et des services sociaux en langue anglaise (provincial Committee for the delivery of health and social services in English)
- Secrétariat à l'accès aux services en langue anglaise et aux communautés culturelles (secretariat for access to English language services and cultural communities)
- MSSS - Services à la population d'expression anglaise et Services aux personnes issues des communautés ethnoculturelles (services to the English-speaking population and services to persons from ethnocultural communities)
- CHSSN – A network of community organizations and resources and public institutions that work toward ensuring access to health and social services intended for Quebec’s English-speaking communities
- The community Wellness Centre for English speakers in the Québec City region (Jeffery Hale Pavilion)