Are you going through a difficult situation?
An Info-Social worker can help you at any time.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why call Info-Social?
To talk to a social worker or helping relationship professional about your concern:
- Anxiety, depression, stress, exhaustion, mental health problem
- Breakup, conflict, mourning
- Alcohol or drug addiction
- Victim or witness of harassment, assault, abuse or violence
- Job loss, financial difficulties
- Worry for a loved one or a person you know: a child, a teenager, a parent, an elderly person
- Any other situation that concerns you.
How to get this service?
Dial 811 and choose option 2 to speak to an Info-Social worker.
You can call for yourself or someone else, regardless of your age.
What can Info-Social do for you?
The Info-Social worker can:
- Inform, advise and help you understand what you are going through.
- Direct you to the best service for you (examples: consultation with a social worker from the CLSC, support group in an organization near you, home support).
- Intervene in a crisis situation.
- In case of immediate danger, send an emergency response team to the scene.