- Blood samples with an appointment
- Urgent samples (24/48 hours)
- Instructions to follow during your appointment
You can make an appointment online or by phone.
- Online, on clicsante.ca : for the Quebec*, Charlevoix and Portneuf regions
1. Select a service: Blood test and specimens
2. Enter your postal code + "search"
3. Choose the point of service 4. Click on "appointment" and follow the steps
- By phone :
- Quebec City : 418 628-6808
- Portneuf : 418 337-4611, poste 2599
- Charlevoix :
- Hôpital de Baie-Saint-Paul : 418 435-9129
- Hôpital de La Malbaie : 418 665-1700, poste 1146
- CLSC de Baie-Sainte-Catherine : 418 665-1700, poste 6400
- CLSC de L’Isle-aux-Coudres : 418 438-2788
- CLSC de Saint-Siméon : 418 665-1700, poste 6400
*Please note that the Jeffery Hale Hospital's lab test centre is also available by appointment.
Appointments for urgent same-day collections are available at all our collection centres. Contact the appointment centre by phone at the numbers listed above to get an appointment without a delay.
Some tests, such as those for cholesterol and blood sugar, require that you fast (do not eat or drink).
The rules vary from test to test and sometimes from doctor to doctor. Look on your prescription, or check with your doctor or the appointment centre.
What to bring
Make sure you bring with you :
- Your prescription (in printed form)
- Your health insurance card
- Your hospital card, if applicable
If you do not have a health insurance card or if it is not valid, you will have to pay fees.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Amex credit cards as well as debit cards.
NOTE: We may refuse any request that is unreadable, unsigned, or incorrectly filled out.
You must arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to register.
You must always respect the sanitary measures in place.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you cannot be accompanied by someone else unless you require their presence for medical or assistance reasons (a minor, cognitive impairment, reduced mobility). See the page Visitors Access Control for full details.