Vaccination in the Capitale-Nationale region
The following groups are now being vaccinated :
- People aged 60 and over (born in 1961 or before);
- Walk-in patients between 55 and 79 years of age for the AstraZeneca vaccine (born in 1966 or before);
- Health and social services workers targeted in Phase 2 Vaccination;
- Residents under 60 years deemed at high risk of complications from COVID-19 (from April 14th);
- Essential workers settings deemed at major outbreak risk (from April 14th)
Vaccination against COVID-19 is done in stages and is reserved for people in priority groups for the time being.
For all the details on vaccination in the province of Quebec : quebec.ca/covidvaccine
To make an appointment
Please note that making an appointment is mandatory for each person who wishes to receive a vaccine in our clinics in Portneuf, Quebec and Charlevoix.
- Click on “Make an appointment to be vaccinated”.
- The Clic Santé online reservation portal will open.
- In "Services" choose the option "COVID-19 vaccine" and then enter your postal code.
- Choose the COVID-19 vaccination clinic you want to go to.
- Tutorial for making an appointment online to get the COVID-19 vaccine : Download the document (PDF) or Watch the vidéo.
If you have difficulty making the reservation online, you can call 418 644-4545 or 1 877 644-4545 for assistance, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and weekends, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. An operator will help you make the online appointment.
To avoid waiting on the phone due to the high traffic, however, it is recommended that you book your appointment online. If necessary, seek help from family and friends.
Important: If you are not part of the group being vaccinated, do not call or go to the website to make an appointment for yourself. You will be notified when your age group can begin booking appointments.
Pfizer and Moderna
The vaccine doses are used according to their availability, which is why it is impossible to know which vaccine will be available during your appointment. It is therefore not possible to choose which vaccine will be given to you. You will know which vaccine you are receiving at the time of your first dose appointment.
A simplified brochure is available to help you make an informed decision regarding the vaccination against COVID-19.
A video on informed consent is also available.
COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy
Are you hesitant about getting the COVID-19 vaccine? Do you have questions about getting the COVID-19 vaccine yourself or for a loved one for whom you are the support person or legal representative? Your questions are legitimate.
Visit this web page to support your reflection and help you decide.
To learn more about the COVID-19 vaccination
- Answers to your questions.
- Vaccination data.
- To learn more about the Quebec COVID-19 vaccination campaign