For more information on the groups of people at risk of developing complications from this disease, see Quebec.ca.
More details about the vaccination campaign against respiratory infections.
To book an appointment online for your COVID-19 vaccination, follow these steps:
- Go to the Clic Santé online booking portal.
- Select the COVID-19 category.
- Choose a sub-category.
- Enter your postal code.
- Follow the steps.
You can also make an appointment by phone at 418 644-4545 or 1 877 644-4545 (toll-free), Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The recommended number of doses of COVID-19 vaccine varies according to age, previous illness and health status. To find out the number of doses recommended for your situation, visit Quebec.ca.
The CIUSSS de la Capitale-Nationale offers a home vaccination service against COVID-19 to administer the 1st, 2nd and booster doses to people unable to be vaccinated at local points of service.
Who can be vaccinated at home?
People who :
- have serious mobility problems;
- have no relative to help them get to a local point of service;
- do not go out to do their shopping or attend medical appointments.
How can I be vaccinated at home?
- Call 1 877 644-4545
- Choose one of the following options: star (*) - 1 - 1 - 2 - 2
- Follow the instructions of the agent, who will assess eligibility and contact the vaccination team to schedule an appointment.
Important: users who are already being followed by the CLSC home support team can also use this service.
In Quebec, Novavax vaccine is currently authorized for people aged 18 and over:
- For whom messenger RNA vaccines are contraindicated;
- Who refuse to receive a messenger RNA vaccine.
Contact our call center at 418 644-4545 or toll-free at 1 877 644-4545 to find out about the availability of this vaccine and to book an appointment.