- Cliquez ici pour consulter la version française
- Rapid home testing
- Priority PCR testing at the screening clinic
- Consult the testing service offering, with or without an appointment
- Instructions for people waiting for a test result
- Useful links
- Request for certificate confirming isolation period
- Disclosure of test results
- Request for the disclosure of a COVID-19 test result
To reduce the risk of outbreaks, rapid tests for COVID-19 antigens are now available to the general public at no cost. They are available in most pharmacies.
Due to an increase in the number of infections, PCR testing at the screening clinic is now reserved for certain higher priority clients. More details.
Documents to read after being tested:
- Résultat d’un test (in French only)
- Stress, anxiety and depression associated with the coronavirus COVID-19
- Instructions for people with COVID-19 symptoms
Depending on the situation :
You are a close contact of someone who has COVID-19
- Consignes à respecter si vous êtes un contact étroit d’une personne atteinte de la COVID-19 (in French only)
- Public health recommendations
You have COVID-19
- Instructions for People with COVID-19 in Home Isolation
- Instructions for People Awaiting Screening or a COVID-19 Test Result
You returned from a trip abroad
- Consultez l’offre de dépistage avec et sans rendez-vous (in French only)
- Conditions pour passer un test de dépistage (in French only)
- Bon à savoir avant de se déplacer (in French only)
- Consignes pour les personnes en attente du résultat du test de dépistage (in French only)
- Divulgation des résultats (in French only)
- Demande de divulgation d’un résultat de test de dépistage de la COVID-19 (in French only)
- Demande d’attestation confirmant une période d’isolement (in French only)
The Public Health Department of the CIUSSS de la Capitale-Nationale does not issue certificates confirming that someone needs to be in isolation.
To prove to your employer or insurance provider (or other) that the CIUSSS de la Capitale-Nationale does not provide certificates confirming the need for a period of isolation, present the following document in printed form (in French only) or on a mobile device.
Before sending your request, we invite you to consult the Frequently Asked Questions section. It contains information that can give you immediate answers to your questions.
Negative results are sent by text message, email or telephone depending on the mode of communication selected by users during the screening test. If you have chosen email communication, be sure to check your spam folder to ensure receipt of the message containing your test result.
Positive results are given over the telephone by the Public Health Department. If you have tested positive, you will receive instructions by email from the Public Health Department of the CIUSSS de la Capitale-Nationale.
If you are named as a contact by someone who has tested positive, you will also receive instructions by email from the Public Health Department of the CIUSSS de la Capitale-Nationale.
If you have not received your test result after 7 days:
- Fill out the request form below,
- or call 418 821-0267,
- or 1 833 518-0360 (toll-free number).
We ask you to please wait the recommended time before phoning or submitting a request. You must use only one method of communication (online form or voicemail) and only if you have not received your result after 7 days.
Disclosure of a COVID-19 test result form